03 Dic E-PILOTS Final Event
The E-PILOTS Final Event took place online, due to COVID 19 restrictions, on December 21 2021 from 10:00 to 13:00 CET to mark the conclusion of the E-PILOTS project.
E-PILOTS is a project that develops Machine Learning and Knowledge-Based models for aviation and pilot cognitive monitoring. In the final event, the consortium members (UAB, Aslogic, CVC and Cranfield University) presented the main outcomes achieved and new Cognitive Computing opportunities. Furthermore, the event’s Keynote Talk was given by Dr. Christian Verdonk, from CRIDA, who recently receieved the SESAR Young Scientist Award 2020 and the ENAIRE Prize’21 to Aeronautical Innovation.
- 10:00 – Welcome and Overview of E-Pilots Project – Speaker: E-PILOTS coordinator | UAB
- 10:10 – Keynote Talk: ATM Digitalization: AI Opportunities – Keynote Speaker: Dr. Christian Verdonk | CRIDA – SESAR Young Scientist Award 2020, ENAIRE Prize’21 to Aeronautical Innovation.
- 10:30 – E-PILOTS – Cognitive Cockpit Sensor Net – Speaker: Dr. José Luis Muñoz | ASLOGIC
- 11:00 – E-PILOTS – Data-Driven Models to Enhance Cockpit Functionalities – Speaker: Dr. Debora Gil | CVC
- 11:30 – E-PILOTS – Pilot in the Mesh Behavioural Models – Speaker: Dr. Miquel Angel Piera | Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
- 12:00 – E-PILOTS – Challenges Roadmap – Speaker: Dr. Linghai Lu | Cranfield University
- 12:30 – Summary and closing of the conference – Speaker: E-Pilots coordinator | UAB